The Bespoke Overcoat
Fender, a clerk in the cold warehouse of Ranting & Co., wants one of the warm sheepskin coats stacked around him. Ranting refuses, Fender asks Morry, a tailor, to make him a coat, but Fender is fired and dies of cold before it is finished. His ghost returns.
Cast & credits
- a Remus production Remus Films
- Presents Romulus Films
- Distribution Controlled by Independent Film Distributors Ltd.
- Produced by Jack Clayton
- Production Manager Robert Sterne
- Filmed at Marylebone Studios
- [Written] By/Screenplay by Wolf Mankowitz
- Suggested by a story of Nikolai Gogol
- By [stage adaptation] Wolf Mankowitz
- Editor Stanley Hawkes
- Art Director Tony Masters
- Costumes Bermans
- Make-up George Frost