The Man Who Changed His Mind
Dr Laurience has successfully devised a method for the transference of the mind of one person into that of another, but his discovery is simply treated with derision by the scientific community. Deciding to use his discovery for his own ends, and to win the love of his young laboratory assistant, Dr Clare Wyatt, Laurience transfers his mind into the body of Dick Haslewood, with whom Clare is in love.
Cast & credits
- Directed by Robert Stevenson
- a Gainsborough picture Gainsborough Pictures
- Presents Gaumont-British Picture Corporation
- Controlled by Gaumont British Distributors Ltd.
- [Producer] Michael Balcon
- [Associate Producer] Edward Black
- [Associate Producer] Sidney Gilliat
- [Recorded] at Gainsborough Studios
- Photography Jack Cox
- Art Direction Alex Vetchinsky
- Dresses Molyneux
- Musical Direction Louis Levy