New York Framed
A portrait of New York as seen through the eyes of some of its more unconventional film-makers. These are the artists, poets, photographers, and film-makers who, from the Twenties to the present day, have used film to explore and reveal their vision of this city. Avoiding conventional storytelling or documentary, they have framed New York in more personal, often idiosyncratic ways. It is the New York of everyday experience, with its peoples and neighbourhoods observed from different perspectives.
Cast & credits
- Production Company Large Door Ltd.
- Production Company Channel Four
- Producer Keith Griffiths
- Associate Producer Simon Hartog
- Associate Producer John Ellis
- Production Manager Shelley Williams
- Title Design Michael Leedham